...suffered a femur fracture in middle school requiring surgery, and was told he would never play sports again. With proper rehabilitation and a phenomenal chiropractor he was back to playing multiple sports within a year. This is what sparked Dr. Beau's passion for manual medicine and rehabilitation. After graduating from Logan University in 2013 he and his wife, Dr. Sloan, founded The FARM in 2014. Over the past years Dr. Beau has treated thousands of patients with a variety ailments and injuries ranging from severe neurologic disorders, chronic low back pain and central coordination disorders. It is his goal to get every patient and athlete that he encounters to leave his officer better than they were before their injury. With a plethora of tools and techniques at his disposal Dr. Beau is able to provide an all-encompassing healthcare experience that is truly unique.
Empowering others through education, coaching and personal treatment
to fully develop all aspects of their life.
*Dr. Beard is available for one-on-one appointments, team assessment and development or speaking engagements.
On-line solutions for patients and clinicians that are seeking guidance or advice when it comes to taking care of our greatest asset.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan University
- Masters of Science in Sports Science and Rehabilitation, Logan University
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences, Logan University
- Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic, Alabama
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment - Level I & II (SFMA)
- Functional Movement Screen - Level 1
- International Society of Clinical Rehab Specialist
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization - A, B & Golf Specific
- Fascial Movement Taping (Rock Tape) - Level I & II
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner Level III - CKTP+ Instructor
- Titleist Performance Institute Medical Professional - Level 3
- Motion Palpation Institute
- Full Spine Certified
- McKenzie Institute Full Spine Certified
- WODMedic Elite Facilitator
- United States Olympic Training Center, Colorado Springs, Medical Rotation (2017)
- Rehabilitation 2 Performance, Board of Directors (Current)
- Samford University, Team Chiropractor (2014-2016)
- GSCC Healthcare Professional of the Year Nominee (2017)
- Navy Wounded Warrior Safe-Harbor Adaptive Athletics, Track & Field Coach (2014)
- Southeastern Trail Series, Medical Director (2014-2016)
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association Sports Council
- American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Trail Runner Magazine: September 2014; "The Forgotten Muscle"
- Shelby Living Magazine: August 2014; "Movement: The Best Investment for Your Helath"
- Fit & Well Birmingham: May 2014; "6 Ways to Excel in Your Sport"