Total Human Health
Total access to Dr. Beau Beard for all of your health needs via text, email and Facebook messenger.
Now more than ever we all need a good filter to sift through all of the health information that is thrown at us each and everyday. Now you will have direct access to Dr. Beard 24-7. Take control of all aspects of your health...to treat you as a human, not an injury or an illness.
On-line consultation via FaceTime or Skype...
Questions can include anything from....
- Health Optimization
- Strength & Conditioning
- Sport Specific Questions
- Movement/Gait Analysis
- Business Consulting
Let Dr. Beau Beard troubleshoot your pain or injury. Tell us about your injury and in return you will receive a few personally curated MEDS videos. This is a great option for those that are looking for a financially and geographically low burden for their first healthcare option.
Dr. Beau Beard suffered a femur fracture in middle school requiring surgery, and was told he would never play sports again. With proper rehabilitation and a phenomenal chiropractor he was back to playing multiple sports within a year. This is what sparked Dr. Beard’s passion for manual medicine and rehabilitation.
Dr. Beard lives an active lifestyle, which he fills with trail running, golfing, snow skiing, travel and photography, he shares all of these activities with his wife Dr. Sloan Beard. He lives his life by these tenets; move well, eat clean, rest adequately, love passionately and live boldly. Dr. Beard is available for one-on-one appointments, team assessment and development or speaking engagements.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan University
- Masters of Science in Sports Science and Rehabilitation, Logan University
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Bachelor of Science in Life Sciences, Logan University
- Board Certified Doctor of Chiropractic, Alabama
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician, American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians
- Functional Range Conditioning Mobility Specialist
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment - Level I & II (SFMA)
- Functional Movement Screen - Level 1
- International Society of Clinical Rehab Specialist
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization - A, B & Golf Specific
- Fascial Movement Taping (Rock Tape) - Level I & II
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner Level III - CKTP+ Instructor
- Titleist Performance Institute Medical Professional - Level 3
- Motion Palpation Institute
- Full Spine Certified
- McKenzie Institute Full Spine Certified
- WODMedic Elite Facilitator
- United States Olympic Training Center, Colorado Springs, Medical Rotation (2017)
- Rehabilitation 2 Performance, Board of Directors (Current)
- Samford University, Team Chiropractor (2014-2016)
- GSCC Healthcare Professional of the Year Nominee (2017)
- Navy Wounded Warrior Safe-Harbor Adaptive Athletics, Track & Field Coach (2014)
- Southeastern Trail Series, Medical Director (2014-2016)
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association Sports Council
- American Board of Chiropractic Sports Physicians
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Trail Runner Magazine: September 2014; "The Forgotten Muscle"
- Shelby Living Magazine: August 2014; "Movement: The Best Investment for Your Helath"
- Fit & Well Birmingham: May 2014; "6 Ways to Excel in Your Sport"